© 2013 Mohican Optics. All rights reserved
1883 Station Parkway, suite C, Andover ,MN 55304
Fast Ethernet Network Interface Cards: 100BASE-FX
FX-PCIeXX-05 is a Fiber Fast Ethernet PCIe bus adapter that fully complies with all IEEE 802.3u and 100Base-FX standards. It provides up to 200Mbps full-duplex bandwidth capacity to support high-end desktops and servers. In addition, with advanced functions like VLAN filtering packet processing, the adapter provides enhanced performance, flexible configuration and secure networking for users in a standards-based environment.
Two LED indicators (LINK/ACT and FDX) on the bracket will help to oversee the board link, activities and full-duplex status.
- Supports full duplex mode
- Supports IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex flow control
- Supports PCI plus 1 interface
- Compliant with PCIe Rev 1.1 Interface
- High level VLAN filtering function
- Wake-on-LAN (WOL) power management
- Supports IP headers and TCP/UDP checksums offload
- Supports on-board screening of VLAN tagged Ethernet frames
Standard IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet 100Base-FX LED IndicatorsLINK/ACT/FDX Power 1.6 Watts typical
LAN Drivers Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, 98, NT
Linux 2.2.x - 2.4.x, - 2.6.x NetWare Server 3.12, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x
Boot Server support
PCB DimensionsWidth 56mm [2.2”] Depth 120mm [4.8”] Environment 0 – 50 Celsius [32 – 122 Fahrenheit] Certifications FCC Part 15 Class A, CE Mark Warranty Lifetime
Click the file to view our spec sheet.
Where xx = ST, SC, LC, MT
100BASE-FX 1300 nm Multimode
Call for a quote today! (612) 390-0526